Matthew Riley is a Minneapolis based composer and arranger. He has composed for radio and TV commercials and scored music for documentary films. He has worked in charting and orchestration for TV shows including NBC's The Voice. He has arranged, produced and orchestrated hundreds of songs for churches and recording artists. His arrangements have been heard in theaters, churches, schools and performed by orchestras in the Americas, Europe, Africa, Asia and Australia.
- Synth/Loops/Fx tracks - take your track to the next level with some cool textures or ear candy!
- Lead sheet - sheet music with melody, lyrics and chords for a band and vocalist to follow.
- Custom "backing track" or "accompaniment track" creation - Your choice of high quality midi instruments or live players.
- Custom composition - for your film, drama, video game, promo, commercial, corporate event, wedding, etc..
Here's what people are saying:
"I really love your arrangement and production and still can't get over what feels like a miracle in finding your website and having the opportunity to contribute a musical statement myself to your superb work. You also inspired me to look more into how I could learn how to create good music myself using the fine digital technologies available. Thank you!"
- E. Dixon., San Bruno, CA
“Thank you Matt!! Just downloaded everything…. We are thrilled with your piece. Let us know when you do another one! :)
- Carla H., Grace Immanuel Bible Church, Jupiter, FL
“Thanks for your creative genius and attention to discipline and detail!...Absolutely Amazing! I am overwhelmed and overjoyed! Your parts, and how they are expressed have such precision and feeling!...The string track is magnifico! From its beginning to its ending, you did an excellent job of creating meaningful movements within the song.”
- Kenneth G., Minneapolis, MN